The Arcavias TYPO3 extension integrates an Arcavias web shop within a TYPO3 installation.
The most obvious advantage of this extension is the direct, seamless and easy integration of Arcavias in an existing TYPO3 website like a company internet presence. But there is more: The Arcavias front end can be adapted to the corporate design using usual TYPO3 techniques.
The extension provides several plug-ins for certain functionalities (product filter, article listings, detail view, basket, checkout, etc.) which can be placed anywhere on a TYPO3 page. Furthermore the Arcavias administration interface is accessible via the TYPO3 back end, with no need of extra user accounts.
- TYPO3 4.5
- TYPO3 4.6
- TYPO3 4.7
Working but not fully supported
- TYPO3 6.0:
- It contains no mechanism for executing the update script so the Arcavias setup tasks cannot create or update the tables and migrating the data in the database. Thus, you would have to execute the setup.php in the EXT:arcavias/Resources/Private/Libraries/core directory manually to get the Arcavias extension running.
- TYPO3 6.1:
- It works but the RealURL extension up to version 1.12.7 fails to decode rewritten parameters and all such requests are redirected to the 404 error page. The latest code in the RealURL respository contains a fix for this (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48514) and it will be in the next release of RealURL. You can either use RealURL from the official repository or use your own RealURL rules without optional fixed parameters.
- Install the TYPO3 Extension
- Configure scheduler tasks
- Optimize performance
- Improve security
- Configure multiple shops
- Overwrite translations
- Extend the TYPO3 extension