But before that, it's a good idea, to take a look at the articles in the reference section below. They provide information about general (programming) concepts, which are very helpful to understand how Arcavias is built and works.
Tutorials and FAQs will help you implementing and developing certain features once you get to work and started programming. Try the Git tutorial, if you are not yet familiar with this source code manangement system, it will improve your workflow enormously.
If you have a certain problem and no solution, visit http://www.arcavias.com/en/community for help from the community.
- Working with classes
- Maximum number of connections exceeded
- Lock wait timeout exceeded
- Searching for words smaller than four characters using MySQL (change fulltext minimum length)
- Arcavias concepts
- Coding Standard
- ExtJS Coding Standard
- Object oriented programming in PHP
- Phing - options for setup, testing, build, deployment ect.